Let’s do a little experiment. Flex your shoulders back and count how many times your spine goes pop. Personally I’d put it at somewhere between fifteen and thirty, but that’s just me. Maybe it’s time to invest in a better chair – like those gigantic cushioned thrones they sell at Secretlab, which are currently on sale.
This offer is actually a holdover from the Christmas sale, which has morphed into an end of year thing, meaning there’s still a few days left to place an order if your lower back is starting to twinge. Most of the chairs are around $30 to $40 off, with the biggest savings going to the Nappa Leather upholstery variation, which is $100 off and costs – wait for it – $649 after the discount. Extreme luxury indeed.
- Secretlab Omega Prime Leather chair for $379
- Secretlab Omega SoftWeave chair for $399
- Secretlab Omega NAPA Leather for $649
- Secretlab Titan Prime Leather chair for $419
- Secretlab Titan SoftWeave chair for $449
- Secretlab Titan NAPA Leather for $699
- Secretlab Titan XL Prime Leather chair for $539
- Secretlab Titan XL SoftWeave chair for $559
Deluxe leather aside, Secretlab is a good place to start if you’re looking for a high end gaming chair, well reviewed and with a variety of patterns to choose from. However, if you’re after something a little less steep, Amazon are also offering $20 off this popular Homall Chair, which at $150 may be a touch easier on the bank account.