No, Black Friday hasn’t finished yet, but the Cyber Monday news is already rolling because you can’t expect the offers to stop over the weekend, can you. First up is Walmart, which has announced that its Cyber Monday sales will be starting Monday November 27 at midnight ET – which is to say, Sunday night.
Walmart’s Cyber Monday page isn’t very useful yet, but it’s flagged a few upcoming offers that look reasonably good for anybody who didn’t or wouldn’t dive into the Black Friday crush.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Gaming Console in Black for $349 ($50 savings)
- PlayStation 4 1TB Slim Gaming System for $199 ($100 savings)
- Xbox One S for $189 ($90 savings)
- Samsung 58” 4K Smart LED HDTV for $598 ($200 off)
- RCA 55” 4K Roku Smart HDR LED TV for $379 ($420 off)
- Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6” Laptop with Windows 10 for $199 ($70 off)
- Bose QuietComfort Noise-cancelling Headphones for $179 ($100 off)
- Google Home Mini for $29 ($20 savings)
Much diminished from its original form, Cyber Monday used to be the tech-focused sibling of Black Friday, but now that Black Friday is so huge and all-encompassing nobody’s really got the time or energy for doing it all over again on Monday. The retailers are still rolling out their landing pages, though – we’ll be doing a final day of deal-hunting duty to pick out the best stuff we can find. There are a few other retailer pages live early, too:
In the meantime there’s still lots of Black Friday left, and you can find the best of it in our pages dedicated to the best PS4 Black Friday Deals, Xbox One Black Friday deals, and Nintendo Black Friday deals. We’ve put a lot of effort into those, so why not take a look and see if there’s anything that takes your fancy?