Week 3 is here, so let's take a look at what challenges are in store.
This week, you'll be using vehicles like the Driftboard and Quadcrasher to earn your Battle Stars, as well as visiting named locations around the map. One of the Battle Pass challenges involves playing frisbee with the Flying Disc toy and eliminating opponents with Explosive Weapons.
Fortnite Week 3 free challenges
- Stage 1: land a trick with a Driftboard (0/3)
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge and Polar Peak (0/7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a Slipstream (0/200)
Fortnite Week 3 Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match (0/2)
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (0/1)
- Get Explosive Weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)
For the free staged challenge, you'll then need to get 3 seconds of airtime in a Quadcrasher, then destroy opponent structures with a vehicle.
For the rest of the Battle Pass staged challenge, you'll need to visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot, and Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match to get your Battle Stars.