It's time for some new Weekly challenges in Fortnite, so let's take a look at what's in store.
For this week's challenges, you'll be dancing at various locations around the map, destroying Loot Carriers and eliminating opponents with Legendary weapons to get your Battle Stars.
There are two staged challenges this week, one of which involved visiting various named locations around the map. As usual, grab a weapon as fast as you can because some areas will fill up with opponents in no time.
Fortnite Week 4 free challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head(0/1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/3)
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (0/3)
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (0/3)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5)
For the Battle Pass staged challenge, you'll need to land at Polar Peak, then Lazy Lagoon, Salty Springs, The Block and Lonely Lodge.