You'll need to chuck a Bouncy Ball about to earn your Battle Star this week.
One of the challenges this week involves throwing a Bouncy Balls and getting it to bounce 15 times. You'll unlock the Bouncing Ball when you reach Tier 26 of the Season 8 Battle Pass.
Equip it then locate it in the Emotes menu to use it.
There are a few ways you can go about this challenge. One would be to go to a high enough point and see if the ball gets enough bounces, or go into a smaller, more enclosed space and throw the ball so that it bounces off the walls and floor several times.
Either way, make sure you keep an eye out for other ball-throwing players.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.