It's Week 10, so let's take a look a the final challenges in Fortnite Season 8.
This week, you'll be launching yourself out of Pirate Cannons through hoops, harvesting materials and looking for more buried treasure across the map. There are also a few elimination challenges, so grab a weapon as quickly as possible and keep your eye out for opponents as some areas are going to get quite busy.
Fortnite Free challenges
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Pirate Cannon (0/3)
- Stage 1: Harvest 500 Wood in a single match (0/500)
- Eliminate three opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (0/3)
Fortnite Battle Pass challenges
- Deal 500 damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (0/500)
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction (0/1)
- Deal 100 damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent (0/100)
- Eliminate two opponents from closer than 5m away (0/2)
For the free staged challenge, you need to harvest 500 wood, brick then metal in a single match.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.