Fortnite: Season 8 Week 4 challenges
It’s Week 4 of Season 8, so let’s take a look at the new challenges.
You’ll be careering around in The Baller for one of the Week 4 challenges, as well as firing yourself out of a cannon and searching for buried treasure.
You’ll also be aiming to place in the top ten in a match and as usual, trying to land in named locations and eliminating opponents.
Remember, you can use the Party Assist function at any time to get your squad to help you with challenges.
Fortnite: Free Challenges
- Stage one: Land at Tilted Towers (0/1)
- Use The Baller in different matches(0/5)
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon (0/2)
Fortnite: Battle Pass Challenges
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon (0/25)
- Search for Buried Treasure (0/2)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (0/3)
- Stage 1: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match (0/60)
For the free staged challenge, you’ll need to also land at Junk Junction, Retail Row, Happy Hamlet and Pleasant Park.
For the Battle Pass staged challenge, you'll have to outlast 60, 70 then 80 opponents in a single match.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.