The stone statues rear their head again with this treasure map. We’ve combed the map to find the exact location you need to land in, so here is how to follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot.
Dusty Divot treasure map location:
This is one a the most recognisable treasure maps we’ve ever had, since the drawing so closely resembles the proper location you need to travel to.
Here’s what it looks like:
To complete the Dusty Divot treasure map, you need to go to the centre of the map and head northwest of that same location. It’s not far.
Just to the northwest of the warehouses in the north of Dusty Divot, there’s a stone head which can spawn chests at its base. Behind that is a cluster of three trees. The Battle Star is in the middle of these trees.
Here’s what it looks like from the ground:
Be careful when you’re doing this one, since chests often spawn here some party poopers will probably try to eliminate people that’re coming to complete the challenge.
For help with the rest of the Fortnite week seven challenges, take a look at our main page.
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads