It's time to flush out another hidden Battle Star!
As part of the Fortnite Week 3 Challenges you'll need to find a treasure map in Flush Factory and follow its location to grab a giant Battle Star.
This one is easy enough to work out. If you really need to visit Flush Factory, here's the map you'll see on the wall of a shipping container in the southwest of the area.
However, you don't need to see the map before you can head straight to your treasure - you can just drop straight down from the Battle Bus.
Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
You want to head to the hilltop south of Salty Springs, just north east of Fatal Fields. On the dirt path between the house (with the ice cream truck outside) and the wooden platform you'll find the giant battle star. Here's a map to make it easier for you:
Now that's taken care of, you can complete the other big challenge this week: shoot a clay pigeon at different locations.
When you’re done with this challenge, how about a spot of driving? Take a look at our Flaming Hoops locations guide for help with that challenge.
For a hand with the rest of this week’s challenges, check out our Season 5 Week 4 challenge page.
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads