This week’s treasure map challenge isn’t particularly hard, but let’s skip the hunt and drop straight onto it.
For the Fortnite Week 5 Challenges you’re tasked with following a treasure map found in Snobby Shores. Sure, you can go there and look it up, you’ll find it on a wall in Snobby Shores as always.
Follow a treasure map found in Snobby Shores
This is what the treasure map looks like and its location:
It’s pretty clear with that massive church on there that the map is leading you this week to Haunted Hills, which is grid reference B2 on the map in the north west corner.
Head over there and find it on the roof of the building to the left of the big church. It’s an L shaped building and you want to to the top of it. Grab that giant Battle Star and you’re all done!
Here’s what it looks like when you collect it:
We have the rest of the Fortnite Week 5 Challenges here if you need help, including a guide to hitting a golf ball from tee to green on different holes.
If there’s any Season 5 challenges you’ve missed so far, here’s a handy checklist to help you complete them:
All Week 1 Challenges
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts – Every Floating Lightning Bolt location
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Score a basket on different hoops – All Basketball court locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow a treasure map found in Snobby Shores