Talk about a stony look! Here’s how to visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle and the snow.
Season 8 has started in Fortnite and this week’s challenge has you looking for some hidden faces. For this challenge, you’ll need to find three giant faces around the corners of the Fortnite map.
There’s one in the jungle, one in the desert and one in the snow, so here’s exactly where you can find them.
It’s Week 1 of Season 8 and the map has undergone some pretty big changes. There are two new locations, Lazy Lagoon and Sunny Steps, and a volcano and river of lava have appeared.
Fortnite: Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle and the snow
The giant faces are carved into rocks and glaciers. They look like a rocky guy with a moustache, an angry iceman, and a derpy little fella with pointy teeth, so you have a point of reference.
The giant faces can be found here:
- Southeast of Sunny Steps near the zipline
- East of Happy Hamlet, like a giant ice face
- South of Paradise Palms, high on a cliff edge
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.