Epic Games has begun the beta of Fortnite on Android devices, and you can sign up and get on it today.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy owner you can sign up for the beta right away. Like, now. And anyone who buys the new Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 will get access to the free Samsung Galaxy outfit.
The full list of currently supported Samsung devices are below.
Fortnite Android compatible devices
Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
Here’s the exclusive outfit for you to strut around the island:
Fortnite on Android can only be downloaded from Fortnite.com/Android. It is not available on the Google Play store.
Epic has said that other Android devices will be supported and has already begun the roll out for some of the phones and devices below. Here’s all the compatible Android devices. Make sure you’ve signed up for the beta and check your emails regularly as Epic is updating compatible devices daily. You have to be signed up to get an invite and download the beta.
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10 LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8 OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
Fortnite Android known issues
Some Android users have reported having issues with 4GB devices and poor performance. Epic’s advice is to make sure all background apps are closed down before playing. It is also working on resolving the issue.
We have seen reports that some players on 4GB Android devices are encountering an issue causing poor performance. This is due to multiple background applications running–leaving the device without enough memory for Fortnite. We are investigating and working on a fix!
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 14, 2018
If you’re taking part in the Season 5 Battle Pass, here’s a handy links to all the tough Weekly Challenges and how to earn extra XP and Battle Stars.
All Week 1 Challenges
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts – Every Floating Lightning Bolt location
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Score a basket on different hoops – All Basketball court locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow a treasure map found in Snobby Shores