We’re a little over halfway through Fortnite Season 8, so let’s take a look at some new challenges.
The Week 6 challenges have you travelling to the highest points on the Fortnite map, as well as visiting a few giant animal structures and some named locations.
You’ll also be using the newest weapon, the Boom Bow, against your opponents and searching for more buried treasure.
Fortnite Free Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama (0/3)
- Visit the five highest elevations on the island (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (0/3)
Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields (0/1)
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (0/1)
- Use different throwable items in a single match (0/2)
For this week’s staged challenge, you’ll first need to land at Fatal Fields, then Lazy Lagoon, Shifty Shafts, Frosty Flights and Sunny Steps.
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 10 Challenges
- Laugh through flaming hoops using a Pirate Cannon
- Search the treasure map signpost at Junk Junction
- Week 8 Challenges
- Where to find the treasure map signpost and hidden Battle Star
- Where to find the giant telephones
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You can also check out where to find the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here and the Endgame challenge list here.