September 1st, 2023: We checked for new Arsenal codes and updated our list of working codes.
Normally, you have to spend in-game money to get skins and announcer voices in Arsenal — unless you have Arsenal codes.
Arsenal codes are the best way to get free skins and more in Arsenal, one of the most popular sub-games in Roblox.
The Arsenal developers drop new codes on Twitter several times per year. They’re most commonly for announcer voices and skins, though some also give you money. Depending on the holiday, you might even get a code that bans you or has very little in the way of a reward.
Some codes are limited in number, while a few last only for a week or so. We’ll keep our codes list up to date so you don’t have to worry about whether you’re using an expired code.
We've got plenty more Roblox codes for free skins, items, and more. King Legacy codes help you build the best character possible, while our Blox Fruits codes list has several codes for free XP. If fighting and anime are more your thing, Anime Fighting Simulator codes are a handy way to get more characters.
But if you'd rather chill out with some virtual pets, our Adopt Me pets list is the way to go.
All working Arsenal codes
Here are the active Arsenal codes:
- fate: Teleport to Fate
- E: E calling card
- goodnight: Teleport to Snowy Bridge
Expired Arsenal codes
If you try redeeming a code and it doesn’t work, you’re probably using an expired code.
- POG - 1,200 bucks
- wake up - We're not really sure what this does
- BLOXY - Free bucks
- Bandites - Bandites announcer voice
- EPRIKA - Eprika announcer voice
- FLAMINGO - Flamingo announcer voice
- JOHN - John announcer voice
- KITTEN - Koneko announcer voice
- PET - PetrifyTV announcer voice
- ANNA - Anna skin
- F00LISH - Jackeryz skin
- CBROX - Phoenix skin
- POKE - Poke skin
- ROLVE - Fanboy skin
- NEVERBROKEN - Beatable calling card
- GARCELLO - Garcello Skin, Kill Effect, & Emote
- dhmubruh - GrindSet calling card
- THE BANANA MAN - Free rewards
- the 2021 spooky code - Get Herobrine Delinquent skin
- TROLLFACE - 10 in-game bucks
- NEWMILO (WOMAN) - Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- SCALLYWAG - Pirate skin with the Milo unusual
- MIGHTYBANDITES21 - The Boi skin with the Milo unusual
- Gullible - 1 in-game buck
- BALLISTICBSIDE - Reference Delinquent skin
- GULL1BLE - Infinite Dark Hub ban
- BR0K3 - Segg with Drip skin
- CharityACT5K - AClinquent skin
- UnusualBias - Suspicious Stranger skin
- AprilFoolsPog - 10,000 in-game bucks
- oopsL8 - Festive Ghastelle and Phantina skins
- NEWMILO - Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
How to redeem Arsenal codes
Launch the game, and look for the Twitter icon. It's under the main menu where you choose to deploy. Select that, enter your code, and your rewards will be available to you immediately.