This is it. We’ve finally done it. We have finally broken Simon Miller.
The scientists said it couldn’t be done, but they underestimated just how cruel and calculating we could be. All it took was a video game and time.
Week after week, we’ve been forcing Miller to play Fortnite. He’s had ups, he’s had downs, but he’s mostly had downs. This week we asked him to do the staged eliminations challenge, in which he needs to kill people in different places. Was last week’s killing spree pure luck? Yes.
Watch him struggle and almost cry below:
If you enjoyed that video, you should consider punting some cash into Miller’s Patreon pockets because he’s a good egg. He is literally an egg.
And while you’re feeling generous, why not give the VG247 video channel a like and a subscribe because we’re good people, honestly.
If you want a go at eason 5’s challenges, take a look at the links below:
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads