Tag Archives: sharpshooter
Tue, May 31, 2011 | 05:39 BST
Holiday weekends just mean even more entertaining dribbles of almost-news than usual. Venture within and be fully informed.
Tue, Oct 21, 2008 | 08:57 BST
Far Cry 2 multiplayer will be class-based apparently and if you’re into that sort of thing then you’ll be pleased to know that the individual classes and their different strengths and weaknesses have been unveiled.
- Commando – “Mid-range assault class. Effective at fire-and-movement tactics.”
- Sharpshooter – “Long-range specialist. Armed with highly accurate weapons.”
- Guerrilla – “Short-range class. Specializes in close combat and ambush tactics.”
- Rebel – “Specialist in explosives and fire. Strong on offense or defense.”
- Gunner – “Heavy firepower specialist. Highly effective from static firing positions.”
- Saboteur – “Equipped with silenced weapons. Specializes in stealth tactics.”
Thanks, Far Cry Gaming Front.
By Mike Bowden