Fortnite’s Week 3 Challenges have gone live, July 26, so let’s see what you’ve got to do to earn those big rewards.
Yes, there’s another treasure map, and this week you’ll find it in Flush Factory. But there’s a new challenge type that sounds like it’s going to test you accuracy, asking players to shoot five clay pigeons.
Elsewhere, it’s business as usual as you get kills in Haunted Hills, search chests in Fatal Fields and take enemies down with explosives.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500) – 5 Stars
- Use a launchpad (1) – 5 Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7) – 5 Stars
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations (5) – 5 Stars
- Eliminate opponents at Haunted Hills (5) – 10 Stars
- Explosive weapons eliminations (3, Hard) – 10 Stars
This is easy. Run up on the bad guys and pump ’em full of lead.
You’ll need to find one first, but once you do, leap for glory.
Here’s a map so you can land directly on top of the giant battle star.
Battle Pass Challenges
Another easy one. Drop in Fatal Fields and search 7 chests.
Skeet shoot machines have been added to the Fortnite map. We’ve found six so far – use this map to find all skeet shooting machines and shoot a clay pigeon.
There’s loads of weapons and cover here so this should be a blast.
Arm yourself with something ridiculous and watch your enemies go bang.
Here’s all the Fortnite Weekly Challenges so far
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts
- Score a Basket on different hoops
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
- Jump through Flaming Hoops with a shopping cart or ATK
- Search between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Snobby Shores
- Complete Timed Trials
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot
- Search between three oversized seats
- Follow the map in Shifty Shafts
- Visit Stone Heads