Could any other vehicle capture the cartoony spirit of Fortnite better than the care-free coasting of a shopping cart? Here are some handy tips on where you can find a shopping cart around the Fortnite map.
There will be more competition for shopping carts this week, since one of the Season 4, Week 9 challenges is to “use a Shopping Cart”.
However there are loads of trolleys to find around the map, so it shouldn’t be too much trouble.
Shopping Carts don’t spawn in every location in every match so if your heart is set on finding one, your best bet is to head to an area with multiple locations.
Fortnite Shopping Cart Locations:
Tilted Towers Shopping Carts:
- In the northeast of the city, there’s a shopping cart next to the camper van.
- Then in the centre of the city, near the yellow buses, there’s another cart in the parking spaces to the north.
- There’s another shopping cart next to the garages in the north of Tilted Towers
- You can also find on in the southeast of the city in front of the U shaped building.
Flush Factory Shopping Carts:
- There are three shopping carts in the parking lot in the northwest of Flush Factory. They’re in parking spaces.
Lonely Lodge Shopping Carts:
- Head over to the racetrack south of Lonely Lodge and you’ll find a load of shopping carts ripe for racing.
Greasy Grove Shopping Carts:
- There are multiple shopping carts around the large sporting shop in the centre-south of Greasy Grove. They’re on the north, east and western sides.
Loot Lake Shopping Carts:
- On the western bank of Loot Lake there are multiple possible spawns. The first is on the southern wooden decking.
- There’s another on the western side of the northern pier.
- You can find another on the southern side of the building to the northwest with the dancefloor.
- There two more possibilities to the north and northwest of that building.
Junk Junction Shopping Carts:
- You can find a shopping cart in the centre of Junk Junction scrapyard.
- There’s another in the unnamed area to the northeast of Junk Junction.
Lucky Landing Shopping Carts:
- In the northeast of Lucky Landing, there’s a shopping cart next to a dumpster.
- There’s another in the west of the area next to a wooden wall and some boxes.
- South of the area, there’s another shopping cart in a clearing – just north of a large boulder.
- You can find another shopping cart in the southeast of the area in front of a brick wall.
Retail Row Shopping Carts:
- In the centre of the cars in the middle of Retail Row you can find a shopping cart.
- You can find another shopping cart in the east of the area outside of McGuffin’s.
- There’s also a chance to find a shopping cart in front of the diner in the southeast of Retail Row.
Dusty Divot Shopping Carts:
- There’s a chance to find a shopping cart behind the warehouse hangars north of the Dusty Divot.
Salty Springs Shopping Carts:
- In the northwest of Salty Springs you can find a shopping cart next to the ruined house.
Snobby Shores Shopping Carts:
- On top of the large mountain to the southeast of Snobby, you can find shopping carts just asking to be ridden down the side.
Haunted Hills Shopping Carts:
- You have a chance to find some shopping carts to the south of Haunted Hills near the crater.
Pleasant Park Shopping Carts:
- On the southern edge of the football pitch in Pleasant, there’s a brick garage where ammo can spawn on the shelf. There can be a shopping cart inside there.
Risky Reels Shopping Carts:
- There’s a small hill to the south of Risky Reels – next to a curved line of plants. You can find a shopping cart near the camper van here.
Tomato Town Shopping Carts:
- Inside the walls of the restaurant with the giant tomato head, you can find a shopping cart.
- There’s also a chance to find a shopping cart on the bridge to the east of Tomato Town.
- Head over to the shipping container area south of Tomato Town and there’s another chance to find a shopping cart on the western wall.
In other Fortnite news, the Playground LTM is finally here – check out our full guide for details.
We’ve also had confirmation that Fortnite Season 5 will start in the second week of July.
For help with the rest on the Week 9 Fortnite challenges, take a look at our full page.
The rest of the weekly challenges from this are still live too. If you’re stuck with any of those, use the links below to take a look at our guides:
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more