Fortnite challenges for Season 4 Week 3 are live, giving you another opportunity to rise up the tiers in Battle Royale.
You can only complete these challenges for another couple of days though, since Fortnite Season 5 starts this Thursday.
Season 4 Battle Pass owners of Fortnite can check out all the challenges for week 3, which will hand you more Battle Stars and XP. Complete 4 of the seven weekly challenges and you'll net another 4,000 XP on top of everything else you're earning. Doing so will move you up the tiers, unlocking new emotes, outfits and V-Bucks.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 Challenges
- Revive Players - 5 stars
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents - 5 stars
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge - 5 stars
- Search Rubber Duckies - 5 stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (HARD) - 10 stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) - 10 stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (HARD) - 10 stars
All you need to do is revive 5 players during Duo or Squads matches. Easy.
Pistols aren't the most glamorous weapons in Fortnite. We recommend the Hand Cannon for damage of the Suppressed Pistol for rapid take downs.
Not the most popular location for dropping in, but Lonely Lodge has plenty of chests stashed away.
You'll need to find 10 Rubber Duckies dotted around the map. We have a full and clear visual guide right here for you.
Check out the map in Salty Springs to find the giant Battle Star. You can drop straight in from the Battle Bus to claim that.
Two kills with a Sniper Rifle will bag you 10 stars.
As if Tilted Towers isn't a killzone already, now you can get rewarded for taking down three players among the carnage.
Note: These challenges have been updated by Epic Games. The challenge Watch a Match Replay has been replaced with Revive Players.
As ever, you’ll need the Season 4 Battle Pass to be able to access the challenges. The Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks and can be purchased through the in-game store.
A new Fortnite patch has also gone live, offering a Burst Assault Rifle and health-restoring apples, as well as an auto pick-up option.
Don't forget that previous weeks challenges remain live so there's still opportunities to grab that extra XP and any remaining Battle Stars.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search Between Movie Titles, Skydive Through Floating Rings
- Week 9 Challenges: Visit the Center of Named Locations, Follow the Treasure Map found in Haunted Hills
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more