Fortnite Week 8 Challenges - how to earn XP and Battle Stars
Ping! It's that time of the week when the latest Fortnite challenges go live, and you run around trying to snatch up XP and Battle Stars without getting gunned down.
The Fortnite Week 8 Challenges aren't particularly tough to complete, but there are a few that are going to require some attention.
These Challenges come in the week where the Food Fight LTM kicked off, and we got our hands on a Mounted Turret. Hot damn.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7)
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations - Hard (2)
This is a two stage challenge, with the second unlocking once you've visited Retail Row and Lonely Lodge in the same game. Save time by getting an ATK.
This is a new one - find a fish trophy and do a little jig next to it. Here's a map of all fish trophy locations.
We'd recommend using the Heavy Assault Rifle over the Six Shooter, but it's going to depend on what weapons spawn for you.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters (3)
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match - Hard (4)
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook - Hard (1)
Step up for another clay pigeon challenge. You should know where the clay pigeon shooters are by now, right?
This one is easy enough - grab an ATK and pull off some stunts. Jump off and over things to rack up a high score pretty quickly.
To visit 4 different named locations you're going to have to be quick, so we recommend grabbing an ATK and burning around the map in it.
This is a multiple stage challenge that unlocks as you complete each task. First, you'll need to find a grappling hook and use it.
Now, if you're looking to catch up on all the challenges for Season 6 so far, we've got you covered.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you're currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas