Fortnite: Season 7 Week 7 challenges
Here's everything you need to know about the Week 7 challenges in Fortnite Season 7.
This week’s challenges involve inflicting damage to other players, destroying a few X-4 Stormwing planes and visiting the Expedition Outposts. As usual, some of the challenges are staged and some involve running around the map to different locations in order to get your Battle Stars.
The Week 7 Battle Star can be found at Polar Peak, in the Ice King’s throne room, and you can check out the Ice Storm challenges here.
- Visit all Expedition Outposts (0/7)
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (0/3)
- Pistol Eliminations (0/3)
This one is a little more straightforward, as all you'll need to do is visit the Expedition Outposts.
Providing you can find one, use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in three separate matches.
Using a Pistol, take down three opponents.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs (0/1)
- Search Chests at Loot Lake or Frosty Flights (0/7)
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (HARD) (0/7)
- Stage 1: Damage opponents in a single match (HARD) (0/200)
For the first stage of this challenge, land at Salty Springs.
Head to Frosty Flights or Loot Lake and search seven Chests.
This one is a bit tricky, as you'll need to take down a few X-4 Stormwings while they're airborne.
For the first stage of this challenge, you'll need to deal 200 damage to opponents in a single match.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here's how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)