Did you miss it? Of course you did. You don't have the stamina, the unswerving dedication to the news cause, that separates snivelling boys from towering men.
Fortunately, we do. Which is why you'll find all of the news from EA's Q1 release below.
- EA slashes Q1 costs as losses widen
- EA Q1 financials - full earnings call transcript
- EA Q1 earnings call - full audio
- EA Sports Active sells 1.8 million copies
- EA Sports Active Wii expansion delays 360 and PS3 Grand Slam Tennis
- Sims 3 sells 3.7 million units
- Riccitiello: EA to support both Natal and PS3 motion tech, plans coming “early- to mid-2010″
- Riccitiello confirms ongoing Medal of Honor work
- Madden Arcade coming just in time for the holidays
- Madden 10 pre-orders up on last year