The new season of Fortnite is well underway, and there are dozens of new challenges for you to complete over the next few weeks.
In Season 10, there are new themed challenges tied to certain skins and themes, LTMs and new Prestige challenges that will really test your skills.
New Rift Zones will appear around the map in Season 10, the first of which transformed Neo Tilted into the wild west-themed Tilted Town. These Rift Zones will have certain rules active when you’re in them, such as no building or harvesting items.
Fortnite Season 10 challenges
The majority of challenges are quite straightforward, such as defeating enemies using SMGs or getting headshots. For the more difficult challenges, we’ve created some pages to help you find the likes of lost spray cans, dinosaur statues and stop signs.
In addition to weekly challenges, there are hidden Battle Stars to find throughout Season 10, so check back each week for a new location.
Fortnite: Road Trip challenges
- Visit Drift painted Durr Burger Head, a dinosaur and a stone head statue
- Destroy stop signs with the Catalyst outfit
Fortnite: Spray and Pray challenges
- Spray a fountain, a junkyard crane and a vending machine
- Spray different gas stations
- Find lost spray cans
- Search chests inside containers with windows
- Visit graffiti-covered billboards in a single match
Fortnite: Worlds Collide challenges
Fortnite: Smash and Grab challenges
- Consume Glitched foraged items
- Collect 100 of each material within 60 seconds of landing
- Get eliminations at a Hot Spot
Fortnite: Blockbuster challenges
- Search between a basement film camera, a snowy stone head and a gold big rig
- Search between a rotary phone, a fork knife and a hilltop house full of Carbide and Omega posters
Fortnite: Boogie Down challenges
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a club with the Y0ND3R outfit
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way-above ground pool and on a seat for giants
We’ll be updating this page throughout Season 10 with the most difficult challenges, so check back each week for more guides.