It’s week 7 in Fortnite Season 6, so here’s a look at this week’s challenges.
We’re more than halfway through Season 6 of Fortnite and the Week 7 challenges are here. This week’s challenges appear to involve a skydiving challenge, eating some apples and of course, eliminating opponents.
These challenges haven’t been confirmed by Epic Games just yet, so they are subject to change later in the week.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges
- Search seven ammo boxes in a single match (0/7)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match(0/300)
You’ll need to have a rumamge through seven ammo boxes for this challenge.
Deal 500 Headshot damage to opponents.
Deal 300 damage to opponents in one match for the first stage of this challenge.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy trees (0/50)
- Skydive through floating rings (0/20)
- Stage 1: Consume five apples (HARD) (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (0/3)
Destroy 50 trees for the first part of this challenge.
You’ll need to skydive through floating rings 20 times to complete this challenge.
For the first stage of this challenge, you’ll need to eat five apples.
Defeat three opponents in the Pleasant Park area.
Fortnite: Destroy 50 trees
To complete this challenge, you’ll need to work your way through a few stages:
- Stage one: Destroy 50 trees
- Stage two: Destroy 25 rocks
- Stage three: Destroy 10 cars
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas