You’ll need to keep a beady eye out for letters hidden throughout the Battle Royale map for this multi-staged challenge.
To complete this Battle Pass challenge, you’ll need to hunt for various letters to spell out the word NOMS.
You’ll need to be ready to run or armed to the teeth to get through this challenge, as some of the letters are hidden in areas that are quite small, so be aware of other players in the area.
Fortnite: Where to find the letters
There are multiple stages to this challenge, so here’s where you can find each letter and in what order you should look for them:
- “O” is hidden beside a dumpster near the large house, Southwest of Pleasant Park.
- The letter “S” is hidden in the bunker in the Wailing Woods.
- The “M” is in a building in the Southwest of the complex in Dusty Divot.
- Finally, to find the letter “N” You’ll need to hack your way down through the frozen lake, into a store in what used to be Greasy Grove.
To complete the challenge, you’ll need to head to the grocery store in Retail Row where you’ll see that the letters have magically appeared on the shopfront, spelling out NOMS.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)