You’ll need to bring your best moves to the dancefloor if you want to complete this Battle Pass challenge in Fortnite.
In order to complete this challenge, you’ll need to head over to the abandoned mansion near Lonely Lodge and cut some mad shapes on the dancefloor against an opponent or with a teammate. There’s a dancefloor and scoreboard in the basement of the mansion so you can keep tabs on who has the best moves.
Fortnite: Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion
You earn points by dancing on glowing tiles which will appear all over the dance floor. You don’t need to win the dance-off to complete the challenge, either – it’s the taking part that counts. Keep dancing until the music ends to complete the challenge.
Just remember to draw your weapon and get out of the area fast when the music stops – this is a Battle Royale, after all.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)