It’s time for another round of weekly challenges in Fortnite and things are still looking a bit frosty.
It’s Week 9 already in Fortnite, and it won’t be long until we’re treated to another in-game event to wave goodbye to Season 7. In the meantime, let’s take a look at the Week 9 challenges.
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in different mathces(0/1)
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pop 10 golden balloons (0/10)
- Stage 1: Dance on a sundial (0/1)
- Shotgun Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
- Complete timed trials in an X-4 Stormwing plane (0/2) (HARD)
To complete the first staged challenge, you’ll need to dance on top of a sundial, an oversized cup of coffee and a giant metal dog head.
For the Battle Pass staged challenge, you’ll have to land at Retail Row, then Frosty Flights, Haunted Hills, Shifty Shafts and finally Dusty Divot to complete it.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)