Season 7 is almost over, but there’s a new set of challenges to tackle over the next few days.
The Showtime challenges are now available in Fortnite after being datamined from the v7.30 update. There will be an in-game event on February 2nd at 2 pm ET/ 7 pm GMT/ 11 am PT, which will take place in Pleasant Park involving DJ Marshmello.
When you complete the first challenge you’ll receive the Marshmello Spray, Mello Made it Right. You’ll unlock other rewards, the Keep it Mello emote and the Marshy Smasher pickaxe, by completing the next two challenges when they become available.
Once you have completed all three challenges, you will receive a banner unique banner.
Fortnite: Showtime challenges
For the first challenge, you’ll need to search a Showtime poster. They can be found on the sides of buildings at all Named locations, so you won’t need to travel far to find one.
For the second challenge, you’ll have to visit the Concert Venue to get the Keep it Mello Emote. You then need to use the emote at a Trucker’s Oasis, ice cream parlour and a frozen lake to unlock the Marshy Smasher Pickaxe.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)