The Week 4 challenges are live in Fortnite and involve flying planes, launching some fireworks and eliminating opponents.
Some of the challenges are quite difficult this week, as you’ll need to travel to Expedition Outposts to defeat opponents and find an X-4 Stormwing plane to fly in five different matches to earn your battle stars.
It might take you a while to complete all these challenges but worry not as you have several weeks left to do so.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges
- Use an X-4 Stormwing plane in different matches (0/5)
- Launch fireworks (0/3)
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (0/3) (HARD)
Find an X-4 Stormwing and fly around in it in five different matches.
Launch three separate rounds of fireworks.
Head to Expedition Outposts and defeat three opponents.
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Destroy chairs (0/80)
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (0/100)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (0/3) (HARD)
- Stage 1: Search the letter ‘O’ west of Pleasant Park (0/1) (HARD)
Destroy 80 chairs, 25 Wooden Utility Poles and 25 Wooden Palettes.
Deal 100 damage to opponents using your pickaxe only.
Head over to Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park and defeat three opponents.
Search for the letters to spell out the word NOMS.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)