It’s Week 3 of Season 7, so here’s a look at the latest challenges on offer.
This week you’ll need to search some chests, use a Zipline and land at a few named locations to complete the challenges and earn your battle starts
There’s also the 14 days of Fortnite challenges that will be available over the next two weeks.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 challenges
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (0/1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/2) (Hard)
Use a Zipline in five different matches.
Land at Lonely Lodge, then at
Kill two opponents using a Legendary weapon.
Battle Pass challenges
- Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (0/7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (0/2)
- Search between three ski lodges (0/1) (Hard)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents(0/200) (Hard)
You’ll need to find seven chests to complete this challenge.
Find two houses with doorbells for this challenge.
Search the area between three ski lodges.
Deal 200 damage using Shotguns for the first stage of this challenge.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are plenty of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and here’s how to complete them:
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)