The Week 6 challenges are live in Fortnite Season 6, and one of them requires you to do a musical number.
This is a multi-stage challenge where you’re required to visit different music sheet stands and pianos in a specific order. You’ll also need to become the music man and play the pia-pia-piano in order to complete the challenge :
- Stage 1: Find a stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park.
- Stage 2: Play the Sheet Music on the piano near Pleasant Park.
- Stage 3: Find a stand with Sheet Music in Retail Row.
- Stage 4: Play the Sheet Music on the piano near Retail Row.
Fortnite: where to find the sheet music and pianos
First off, you’ll want to land in Pleasant Park and look for the sheet music in the house with a giant spider web across the window in the North of the town. Go through the door on the left to find the sheet music on a stand.
Head over to the hills West of Pleasant Park to find the giant piano. The music stand in front has the notes CEGEC displayed, so play these on the giant piano.
The second music sheet stand can be found in the East of Retail Row. Head towards the Joeli store and go through the main doors near the bookshelves to find the next lot of sheet music.
Next, head over to the giant piano on the hill Southeast of Retail Row. This time you have to play the notes AEFAECA, and this will complete the challenge.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re currently working your way through the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, here are all the challenges so far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas