BULLETCAST, September 26 - What you need to know now
TGS and EG Expo stopped me doing these for a while, but I'm, like, so back. Here's all the news you need to catch up on now.
- Eurogamer Expo's "arrived". Here's why.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic as confirmed for a December release at Eurogamer Expo in London yesterday.
- Get all of out Eurogamer Expo coverage here, including hands-ons with Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, and developer session reports on Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden 3, Guild Wars 2, Uncharted 3, id's 20th birthday bash, Prey 2, the OnLive launch, Battlefield 3 and PlayStation Vita.
- FIFA 12 reviews have started to go live. Get the lot here.
- Gears of War 3's leaderboards have given a possible hint to upcoming maps.
- The original Crysis is releasing on PSN and XBLA on October 4.
- PSN suffered a few twinges over the weekend, but it's all looking rosy now.
- Zynga's profit is down 95 percent year-on-year, but revenue is largely static.
- EA used success with FIFA as a model for taking market-share away from competitors with its Battlefield marketing.
- MMORTS End of Nations has been pushed back to 2012.
- Why does RAGE have an 8Gb PS3 install and come on three discs for 360? Read this.