A patch is now available for Yooka-Laylee on Xbox One, and will be made available for PC and PlayStation 4 at launch. As you obviously read in the headline.
Those who backed the game on Kickstarter should start receiving their copies any day in the post, and if they chose the Xbox One version, the patch can be downloaded as soon as they have the game in-hand, per Eurogamer.
PC and PS4 users will be able to download the patch when Yooka-Laylee releases worldwide on April 11.
The patch notes are posted in full below.
- [Fixed] Camera will become locked in place after completing Gravity Room challenge in Galleon
- [Fixed] Grappling the seeds as they break in Planker's challenge causes erratic behaviour in Moodymaze Marsh
- [Fixed] Game softlocks and has to be reset if the player leaves the course and faints during the Nimble race in Tribalstack Tropics
- [Fixed] Softlock will sometimes occur on the Hub C slide if the player faints at the same moment as the timer reaching zero
- [Fixed] If the player leaves Brreeeze Block's room in the Icymetric Palace in Glitterglaze Glacier but remains in the world and returns to the same room then the isometric camera will be deactivated
- [Fixed] If player is killed by a bizzy in hub B and knocked back into the archive door at the exact same time, the screen will still transition. When the player respawns, they will be unable to move
- Performance improvements to various camera transitions in the introductory cut scene
- Performance improvements to Shipwreck Creek and Hivory Towers. Various areas have been improved including camera movement
- Performance improvements when using the light beam in the Icymetric Palace within Glitterglaze Glacier
- Performance improvements during the House of Cards ball roll course in Capital Cashino
- Performance improvements in the Bee-Bop arcade game