Black Friday has finally begun over on the Epic Store. From now until December 3rd, they’re selling games and DLC at up to 75% off the regular price.
In case you’re logging onto the internet for the first time ever, Epic are the company that owns Fortnite, and the Epic Games Store is the virtual marketplace they set up to rival Steam (Steam is also running a massive sale right now, which you can read more about here).
Epic are famous for straight up giving games away for free, so it should come as no surprise that this sale has some sizable discounts, including 25% price cuts on recent blockbuster titles. Go back even further – into the misty, distant past of 2019 – and you’ll find some of last year’s biggest games going for half price or more. Sorry, console gamers – Epic only has PC and Mac support at the moment. Check that your hardware is up to spec before making any purchases.
Here’s some of the best deals we’ve spotted so far:
- Watch Dogs Legion for $45 (25% off)
- Death Stranding for $30 (50% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for $40 (33% off)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $17.99 (70% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition for $15 (70% off)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for $15 (75% off)
- Disco Elysium for $27.99 (30% off)
- The Outer Worlds for $30 (50% off)
- Control: Ultimate Edition for $20 (50% off)
Want to upgrade your PC setup? Check out our hub pages for the best deals on headsets and gaming monitors. And don’t forget to follow the Jelly Deals Twitter account for the latest and greatest Black Friday discounts.