There’s more to Night City than meets the bionic eye. And to help you make sense of the underlying systems at play, our Cyberpunk 2077 guides are here to lend a hydraulic hand.
As well as breaking down the core mechanics of CD Projekt Red’s dark future, we’ve put together story guides to nudge you through Cyberpunk 2077’s labyrinthine web of main and side quests.
So whether you’re puzzling over which upgrades to look out for to build your character, what heat to pack in your holster, or which side story to stick your skinny neck into next, we’ve got the Cyberpunk 2077 guide for you.
We’ve split the guides up into two main sections: Systems and Story.
The first deals with your character and the way they interact with the world, while you’ll find quest and narrative related guides in the second section.
Cyberpunk 2077 Systems Guides
Whether you’re having a tough time cracking digital security, or just want to know where to grab the sweetest ride, there are plenty of complex systems to dig into with these Cyberpunk 2077 guides.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Lifepaths | Should you pick Corpo, Nomad, or Streetkid?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Attributes | How to pick your starting Attributes
- Cyberpunk 2077 Breach Protocol | How to solve hacking puzzles
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Weapons | Iconic and Legendary Weapon locations
- Cyberpunk 2077 Street Cred | Bounties, Organised Crime Activity, Assault-in-Progress
- Cyberpunk 2077 Cars & Motorcycles List | How to buy or unlock all vehicles
- Cyberpunk 2077 Braindance guide| Tips for finding clues quickly
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cyberware | Where to find top-tier tech
- Cyberpunk 2077 Builds | tips finding the best character build
- Cyberpunk 2077 Romance | How to romance Judy, Panam, more
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Quickhacks | How to get a better Cyberdeck
- Cyberpunk 2077 Crafting | Where to get legendary upgrade and item components
- Cyberpunk 2077 Console Commands | Cheats to help you take Night City
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 mods to download on PC
Cyberpunk 2077 Story Guides
For such a colourful city, a lot of the choices in Cyberpunk 2077 are shades of moral grey. That’s where our story guides come in, to give you a subtle nudge in the right direction towards the different outcomes you can see.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Best Ending | How to get all endings and secret ending
- Cyberpunk 2077 The Pickup Quest | Call Meredith Stout, Free Brick
- Cyberpunk 2077 The Information Quest | Should you betray Dex?
- Cyberpunk 2077 The Heist Guide | Where to send Jackie
- Cyberpunk 2077 Happy Together Quest | Find Andrew’s Niche
- Cyberpunk 2077 Sinnerman Quest | Bill Jablonski or Joshua Stephenson?
- Cyberpunk 2077 They Won’t Go When I Go | Can you save Joshua and stop the crucifixion?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Violence Quest | How to complete the Grimes quest
- Cyberpunk 2077 Epistrophy | Every Delamain cab location
- Cyberpunk 2077 Automatic Love | Clouds VIP area, Woodman
- Cyberpunk 2077 I Walk the Line | Should you choose Netwatch or Placide?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Killing in the Name | Call Bes Isis, Scan for clues
- Cyberpunk 2077 Don’t Lose Your Mind | Should you reset, merge, or destroy?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Tapeworm and Chippin’ In | Should you give Johnny control?
To extend your deep dive into Night City, here’s our Cyberpunk 2077 review.