If you want to skip ahead and get a faster completion time in Resident Evil 2 Remake, it helps to have the lion, maiden, and unicorn statue puzzle solutions to hand. And if you're on your first run, then it can be tricky to track down and find three medallions with zombies on your tail.
Here we’ll talk you through getting all three goddess statue medallions so you can escape the police station as quickly as possible.
Once you've found one of the statues you need, you have to enter its code to release a medallion. These codes change depending on whether you're playing first or second playthrough mode, and we'll include the solutions to both below.
Resident Evil 2 Remake - Where to find three medallions
- Lion Medallion - This is the easiest of the three medallions to find, and is actually kind of easy to miss if you take it for granted. Simply climb the stairs to the second floor of the main hall. The Lion Statue is there with the medallion.
- Unicorn Medallion - Progress through the game until you reach the cutscene in the Fire Escape and get the Cutting Tool. Use this to open the large office on the eastern side of the ground floor in the Police Station. In the smaller office on the far side of this Eastern Office you'll find the Round Handle. This lets you turn off the steam in the second floor showers above the Dark Room on the west side of the building. Getting past the steam gives you access to the corridor with the S.T.A.R.S office and Linen Room. Through the door at the end of this corridor you'll find the Unicorn Statue and Medallion.
- Maiden Medallion - The final statue and medallion you find is the Maiden. She's up in the West Storage Room behind a blocked gate covered in C4. To detonate the C4, you need to take the battery that you found in the S.T.A.R.S office and combine it with the electronic gadget that you find by breaking open the chained door in the Operations Room. Then use the detonator on the C4, go inside the room, and collect your Maiden Medallion.
Once you've gotten all three of these return to the Goddess Statue in the Main Hall and you can open the Secret Room.
Resident Evil 2 Remake medallion statue puzzle solutions - playthrough A
- Lion statue - lion, leaf, bird
- Unicorn statue - fish, scorpion, jug
- Maiden statue - maiden, bow, snail (the most damaged piece)
Resident Evil 2 Remake medallion statue puzzle solutions - playthrough B
- Lion statue - crown, sconce, bird
- Maiden statue - ram, harp, bird
- Unicorn statue - children holding hands, scales, worm
For playthrough B, you find these solutions in a notebook, a scrap of paper, and a roll film hidden around the station. You don’t need to find these clues to use this guide, however. For playthrough A, the answers are in a note you get during a story sequence.
For more help, take a look at our full Resident Evil 2 Remake Walkthrough - complete with video guide!