Non-aggressive creatures can also yield useful items, even if they're easy to take down. Warm Pelts are a material in Monster Hunter Rise, used to craft a variety of equipment.
You will have to chase some skittish monsters, but that makes a refreshing change from taking on the world's toughest beasts. Here's how to farm Warm Pelt in Monster Hunter Rise.
On this page:
- What are Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise?
- How to get Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise
- Where to find Kelbi
- Where to find Anteka
- Crafting recipes requiring Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise
What are Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise?
Warm Pelts are, as the name suggests, a crafting material you get from certain monsters. In order to harvest them, you need to hunt and carve a monster of the appropriate type.
How to get Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise
A couple of small, low rank monsters drop Warm Pelts: Kelbi and Anteka. These are both largely docile herbivores, so hunting them isn't particularly dangerous.
There are no special techniques required to hunt either monster. However, it's worth noting that the Anteka in particular can become aggressive when attacked, so be sure to stun in first. The Kelbi, meanwhile, are particularly vulnerable to headshots.
In both cases, it's best to seek them out while on an Expedition Tour when your focus is farming for crafting resources. This gives you more freedom to move around and take your time looking for more monsters.
A Kelbi has a better chance of dropping a Warm Pelt than an Anteka does: 45% as opposed to 18%.
Where to find Kelbi
Kelbi are found in the upper part of the Shrine Ruins, notably areas 11 and 13.
Where to find Anteka
Anteka live in the Frost Islands, where they can be found particularly in the south-western parts of the map (areas 1 and 6).
Crafting recipes requiring Warm Pelts in Monster Hunter Rise
As far as we can tell right now, Warm Pelts are exclusively used in crafting armour sets.
The following crafting recipes call for Warm Pelts:
- Arzuros armour set (Helm piece)
- Bone armour set (Vambraces piece)
- Bullfango armour set (Mask piece)
- Droth armour set (Mail piece)
- Hunter armour set (Helm and Greaves pieces)
- Khezu armour set (Coil piece)
- Kadachi armour set (Greaves piece)
- Lagombi armour set (Coil piece)
- Leather armour set (Headgear and Gloves pieces)
- Slagtoth armour set (Cloak and Hood pieces)
- Volvidon armour set (Coil piece)
For more on Monster Hunter Rise, see our tips page.
To compare armour sets like the ones you’ll be crafting with Warm Pelts, check out our guide on best armours for the early- and late-game.