Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer will deliver another barrage of perks and killstreaks. An alleged list of all of them has been leaked online.
The rumour comes from an anonymous tipster claiming to be an Activision insider over at Dualshockers.
- UAV - Standard COD killstreak
- Care Package - Standard COD kill streak
- RC-XD - Same that was in Black Ops 1. Remotely control an RC car with explosives on it.
- Microwave Turret - Place this on the on the ground to trap enemies in a wave of microwave energy. If the enemy is in it for too long, they die.
- Death Machine - Same killstream from Black Ops 1.
- Hellstorm Missile - Same to the Predator missle in MW3, except it can deploy a cluster bomb before impact if the player wishes.
- Multiple grenade launcher - A rapid fire grenade launcher.
- QR Drone - Control a quadrotor, flying through the map, shooting enemies.
- AI Tank - Similar to the assault drone in MW3
- Sentry Gun - Your typical COD sentry gun. Can remotely control it.
- Orbital VSAT - Similar to the Advanced UAV in MW3, but cannot be shot down, and has the enemies painted on minimap. Their position and directional information is shown in real time.
- Single Seeker Drone - Launch a single seeker drone that flies into the air and seeks out the nearest enemy and kills them.
- EMP - Same as in MW3
- Helicopter gunner - Control a helicopter gunner. Includes feature to move across map when player wishes to change position.
- Lodestar - A plane that flies over the map. Player can control it shooting rockets down at the enemies.
- Helicopter escort - Have a helicopter that follows you from above, shooting enemy players.
- Attack Dogs - Same kill streak from Black Ops 1
- Drone Swarm - The top killstreak. Call in a swam of drones overhead that will seek out and kill enemies.
- Ghost - No information
- Fast Hands - Swap weapons faster and throw grenades faster.
- Dexterity - Climb obstacles faster
- Lightweight - Either run faster, or run longer
- Flak Jacket - Same as in Black Ops 1.
- Tactical mask - Resistant against flash bangs, concussion grenades, spikes, EMP grenades
- Cold blooded - no information
What do you think? Does this seem real?