It’s Week 3 in Dauntless, and we’ve got four new challenges for all you Slayers out there.
This week, the challenges are based around Blaze weapons and patrols, as well as using different weapons to slay Behemoths.
You’ll get your usual 150 Heartseekers for completing each challenge, and it would be a good idea to use a Blaze Sword to get through the challenges a bit faster.
Dauntless: Week 3 Hunt Pass Challenges
As this week’s challenges focus on Blaze weapons and patrols, make sure you equip the right gear to get the upper hand in a fight.
- Blazing Fever: Slay 10 Behemoths using Blaze weapons (0/10)
- Great Balls of Fire: Complete 10 Blaze patrol hunts (0/10)
- A Thousand Cuts: Slay 10 Behemoths using Swords or Chainblades (0/10)
- The Classics: Slay 10 Behemoths using Axes or Swords (0/10)
Once you’re finished with these relatively easy challenges, you can check out our guides on where to find Arcstones, Behemoth Breakparts and more below.
- Dauntless: Behemoth Breakpart guide
- Dauntless Patrol and Arcstone Guide: How to get Dull, Shining, and Peerless Arcstone
- Dauntless Scales Guide: Where to find Furious Rage Scale, Jagged Spark Scale, Thundering Scale, and Scorch Scale
- Dauntless: How to farm Orbs
- Dauntless: Deathmarks, tips, and the best starting weapons for your new Behemoth hunting adventure
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 2 Hunt Pass challenges
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 1 Hunt Pass challenges