Dauntless Season 5 has started, so let’s take a look at the first set of weekly Hunt Pass challenges.
Alongside a new Hunt Pass, Hidden Blades, there are new daily and weekly challenges available in Dauntless. Cross-play is available between PC, PS4 and Xbox One players, so you can jump on with your friends and smash this first set of challenges in no time.
It’s also worth noting that you can share progress between the three platforms, which will hopefully extend to the Switch soon.
Dauntless Season 5 Week 1 challenges
There are four Hunt Pass challenges for you this week, and you’ll get 150 Heartseekers for each challenge you complete. You’ll need to avoid getting hit for one of the challenges, as it impedes your progress, and it would be wise to equip a Sword or Chainblade that has Frost damage for the weapon challenges.
- Duck and weave (0/250,000)
- A thousand cuts (0/10)
- Terra forms (0/10)
- Frost Hazard (0/10)
Deal 250,000 damage to Behemoths. If you get hit, your tally will reduce by 500, so be warned.
Slay 10 Behemoths using Swords or Chainblades.
Complete 10 terra patrol hunts.
Slay 10 behemoths using Frost Weapons.
The Hunt Pass challenges update every Friday, so come back next week for more challenges.
- Dauntless: Behemoth Breakpart guide
- Dauntless Patrol and Arcstone Guide: How to get Dull, Shining, and Peerless Arcstone
- Dauntless Scales Guide: Where to find Furious Rage Scale, Jagged Spark Scale, Thundering Scale, and Scorch Scale
- Dauntless: How to farm Orbs
- Dauntless: Deathmarks, tips, and the best starting weapons for your new Behemoth hunting adventure
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 3 Hunt Pass challenges
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 2 Hunt Pass challenges
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 1 Hunt Pass challenges