Access the Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands to manipulate the medieval RPG to your needs.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is already proving pretty divisive among fans, with good ideas seemingly hampered by poor execution.
While the setting, environment and story are all being praised, the technical execution is poor. The game launched riddled with issues, including problems with quests bugs that took two weeks or more to be fixed..
However, if you’re playing on PC you have access to the console commands. It’s here you can manipulate some variables although it’s worth noting that a lot of the most common commands have been removed for the final release.
During Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s alpha and beta it was possible to give your character infinite money, items and weapons. These commands are currently disabled so we haven’t listed them. If they do return we’ll update as soon as we’re aware.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – console commands
To access the console commands menu press tilde ~
Now enter the following:
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – This adds a reticule when aiming any bow.
- e_TimeOfDay – This will show you the current time of day.
- cl_showHUD 0 – This disables the HUD. Change 0 to 1 to re-enable the HUD.
- r_MotionBlur 0 – This disables motion blur.
- cl_fov X – This commands sets the field of view to X (default is 60).
- e_ViewDistRatio X – This changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500).
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – Use this to change the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500).
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – And this changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20).
- p_gravity_z X – Changes the intensity of gravity (default is -13)
Kingdom Come Deliverance money and item cheats
These cheats were available during the beta tests but have since been disabled for the proper release. Considering how buggy this game is, it wouldn’t surprise us if the money cheat and the item cheat were re-enabled at some point soon. So we’ve decided to list them here for when that day comes.
- wh_cheat_money X – Adds money to your inventory. Replace XX with the amount of money required.
- wh_cheat_addItem X – Adds the specified item (replace XX with the item ID) to your inventory.
If you’re on the fence about buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance we’d recommend reading all the review scores first.