Ubisoft's dated the PC version of Assassin's Creed II for March 16.
Like the original before, it will be labeled as a "Director's Cut", packaging the full game and its two DLC episodes coming to the consoles, The Battle of Flori and Bonfire of the Vanities, for $59.99.
As well as the standard edition, a "Black Edition" for the PC will also be released by the firm for $64.99, with added extras that aren't specified.
The specs were also announced for the Renaissance-based epic. Find them below, thanks to Joystiq.
We'll email Ubi UK in the morning as regards to details for the UK.
Minimum PC specs:
- OS: Windows XP (32-64 bits), Windows Vista (32-64 bits), Windows 7 (32-64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
- Video card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- HDD space: 8Gb
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Maximum PC specs:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
- GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
- Sound: 5.1 sound card
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200 series