BioWare's patched the 360 version of Mass Effect 2, making that planet-mining mini-game a bit less tedious. What?
PC owners will have to keep being bored by the game's version of BioShock's pipe puzzle for a bit longer, but hope, we're assured, is on the way to your desktop.
In the meantime, here's what's been fixed in the 360 version:
- Scanning for minerals has been optimized
- Fixed an issue with marking all entries as viewed in the Journal
- Fixed an issue relating to text and the menu screen
- Fixed an issue relating to players starting a new game and loading a save
- Fixed multiple issues when loading a save containing DLC when DLC isn't present
- Fixed an issue with ammo flashing when it can't be picked up
- Fixed an issue with crosshairs
- Fixed an issue with Grunt's Fortification power
- Fixed an issue with enemies and cover
- Fixed an issue where players could receive additional talent points
- Fixed an issue where squad members would overwrite ammo powers the player had assigned them
A second PDLC pack was announced for the RPG at EA's London showcase this month, although no date or price has been put on the content as yet.