Battlefield Hardline's Premium membership will give players access to 4 new features, early access to expansion packs and more.
EA detailed the offer today - it costs $50 in total (£40 in the UK) and gives players a whole bundle of new gear and content. Check it all out in handy list form below:
- Masks - New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench - Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play - Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status - Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
- Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity - Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery - Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway - This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal - There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs.
- 12 Gold Battlepacks.
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items.
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events.
- Priority position in server queues