Immortals Fenyx Rising, previously known as Gods and Monsters, will be released on December 3.
During Ubisoft Forward, the company showcased Immortals Fenyx Rising and confirmed some of what you can expect.
In the game, you play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod on a quest to save the Greek gods and their home from a dark curse. You will fight mythological beasts, master the powers of the gods and defeat Typhon, the “deadliest Titan” in Greek mythology.
The open-world action-adventure allows you to roam freely about the world and participate in trials, “heroic feats and the very underworld itself await your bravery.”
- Wield the Power of the Gods: The gods of Olympus have blessed you with gifts: the wings of Daidalos, the sword of Achilles, the bow of Odysseus, and more, as well as legendary powers that will help turn the tides of battle. Use them to fight mythical monsters, solve ancient puzzles and explore the vast open world.
- Confront Mythological Enemies: Face off against legendary beasts like Cyclops, Medusa, or Minotaur, and confront corrupted heroes such as Achilles. Take them on in fast-paced aerial and melee combat, combining your god-given abilities and weapons.
- Explore a Stylized Open World: Discover a beautifully rendered and vibrant fantasy world. Traverse, climb or explore by air across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.
- Overcome Heroic TrialsImmortals Fenyx Rising: Use your wit and special abilities to solve challenging puzzles and mind-bending vaults or partake in high-strategy boss battles to increase your power and upgrade your skills.
- Build Your Legend: Customize your character’s appearance and discover new armor and gear inspired by Greek mythology. Gather materials across the world to craft powerful items and upgrade your gear in your quest to fulfill your destiny.
Its coming to P4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Stadia, and PC via the Epic Games Store and Uplay.