The Season Pass for Rise of the Tomb Raider, which popped up on Amazon last week, has been detailed by Microsoft.
Like the description on Amazon, the Xbox Store listing states the Season Pass will extend the “single-player campaign and allow you to compete with friends.”
According to the listing there will be three major releases:
- Endurance Mode – Survive the extreme conditions
- Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch – A new tomb that houses an ancient terror
- Cold Darkness Awakened – Combat waves of infected predators
Other content includes a “steady stream” of outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards beginning on Day 1 and continuing for over four months.
Extra game modes are also included which will provide users a way to replay the games’ events:
- Chapter Replay: Replay earlier chapters of the story. Complete challenges to earn credits.
- Chapter Replay Elite: Replay earlier chapters of the story with your upgraded skills and equipment and complete challenges to earn credits.
- Score Attack: Replay levels from the game with a new set of rules. Finish the level quickly for a time bonus. Chain together attacks, movements and collectibles to keep your multiplier high. Complete challenges and collect medals to earn credits.
- Remnant Resistance: Replay Hub spaces with a new set of goals. Craft your own missions by choosing the objectives, enemies and more. Once you’ve mastered the mission, challenge friends and the community to beat your high score or play other custom missions created by the community.
Credits are used to purchase the aforementioned Expedition Cards which are modifiers in the extra game modes detailed above. Some add Big Head Mode and other increase the challenges.
There are two types: Foil and Common. Foil offer the “strongest or strangest variations” and can be used as many times as you wish. Common card are on-time use but credits can be earned to buy it back.
Rise of the Tomb Raider launches November 10 for Xbox One and Xbox 360.