Terraria: Journey's End trailer shows off the game's fourth massive update
Re-Logic announced Terraria: Journey's End, the game's fourth major update, today during E3's PC Gaming Show.
The trailer, which you can watch below, highlights a number of changes to the game, including:
- 800 new items to find or craft
- New enemy types
- A full revamp of world generation, as well as new biomes
- An in-game Bestiary that details enemies' key stats and what type of loot they can drop
- Master Mode – a new difficulty setting
- New and enhanced weather effects
Journey's End will be a free update for Terraria, due out by the end of 2019. It'll hit all platforms, but Re-Logic says likely not at the same time.