The second title update for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition is pretty massive.
The Coalition has detailed the second update for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. The patch goes live later today at 9am PST, and it's 5 GB in size.
The main change here is improving Boomshot hit registration, which the developer says comes after fans provided detailed feedback about the issue.
Other changes include kills in social playlist counting towards the Seriously achievement, as well as some adjustments to awarded XP when playing Execution.
Find the list of changes below:
- Kills in Social playlists now also count towards the ‘Seriously’ achievement
- Improvements to Boomshot hit registration
- Addressed some matchmaking issues that caused long wait times
- Improvements to hit registration on downed enemies (sponging)
- Small improvements to the Left Trigger Issue
- Fixed hit detection when shooting an enemy in cover against the top pillars on Clocktower
- Removed POI on Right Stick for Alternate Control Scheme
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- Increased Execution XP to better match the gain in other modes
- Moved Blitz from Competitive to Social
- Added a new Competitive TDM playlist
- Returned Warzone as a permanent playlist
- Returned Assassination as a playlist for a limited time