Driveclub has received its latest patch, version 1.15, to increase the level cap, allow players to customise the on-screen display, and more.
Patch 1.15 is now live on PSN for all Driveclub owners. The patch's size is close to 300MB and brings more improvements to the racer. For starers, the driver level cap has been increased to 55.
The patch adds support for the Lamborghini Icons pack and fixes the Hoon-a-tic trophy issue some users reported.
Full notes below:
- New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward
- New menu images to show off some of the best #PS4share pictures created by DRIVECLUB players
- A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing
- Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability
- Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download
- Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements
- Hoon-a-Tic fix: We're fixing the Drift stat issue some of you are seeing that affects the Hoon-a-tic trophy and will keep you posted on which update that will be added to
- New Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level
- Big improvements to challenges: To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further
- New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers
Evolution is still making server upgrades to enable the release of the PlayStation Plus edition and the game's companion app.