The latest update to the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has added a first-person perspective to the shooter.
With PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update 0.6.0 released for mobile, players can now experience a first-person perspective variation to Classic Mode.
It also has its own tier system.
Along with the first-person mode, the season one Royale Pass is available for purchase. It features daily and weekly missions which will earn the players points and the opportunity to earn more crates.
An elite version of the Royale Pass for PUBG mobile is also available, and unlocks elite missions which earn even more points and rewards for each additional rank.
Patch notes for PUBG mobile update 0.6.0 are below.
PUBG Mobile – patch notes 0.6.0
- Season 1 of Royale Pass starts in mid-June. It will be available for purchase for all players.
- Complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase your rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
- Reach a new Royale Pass rank to unlock its rewards. Players with a busy schedule have the option to purchase ranks directly to unlock rewards.
- An elite version of the Royale Pass is also available. Purchasing the Elite Royale Pass unlocks elite missions to earn more points and collect additional rewards for each rank.
First Person Perspective
- Added 1st person perspective variation to Classic Mode.
- First person perspective has its own tier system.
- 100 players, smaller map, 3 times the resources and air drops!
- Added weapon finishes to the game.
- New finishes can be obtained in the game and applied to your weapons.
- Added airplane finishes to the game.
- The player with the highest Royale Pass rank in a match can change the plane’s finish before parachuting.
- Added an Armory where you can view all the weapons in the game, and add attachments to see how effective they are.
- Pistols now get their own slot on the match UI and in the backpack.
- Melee weapons can now destroy tires on vehicles.
- Players can now mute individual teammates.
- Improved voice chat system during matches.
- Added a new post-match results screen.
- Added a tier protection system to protect players from being demoted.
- Added Asian characters.
- Added character profiles.
- Added simple emotes so players can interact with one another. More emotes are available via the Royale Pass.
Social Network Link
- Players can now link to one additional social network, for a total of 2.
- Added room cards, which can be used to start rooms. They are available via Royale Pass.
- Added parachutes, weapon finishes, avatars, avatar frames and other new items.
- Items can be gifted to friends.
- Added career results screen.
- Added a character customization page, accessible from the profile screen.
- Added different sound effects for the winner and runner-up at the end of the match.
- Added a reminder tone for the last 5 seconds before boarding.
- Added a marking feature for quick chat. Players can now mark loot locations or dangerous spots.
- UI and sensitivity information is now saved locally.
- Added a Shop for trading Silver Fragments for Outfits.
- Added background noises for some zones, such as the sound of waves crashing when you’re near the shore.
- Added more customizable buttons.
- Added Miramar to Arcade Mode.
- Vehicles no longer deal damage to teammates.
- Improved throwing animation, grenade explosion, and smoke grenade effects.
- Fixed 8x scope and vehicle camera bugs in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed choppy voice chat bugs and Bluetooth headset disconnect bugs.
- Improved UI and vehicle sound effects.
- Improved sound mixing when firing indoors.